- Locations are rented in 2 hour increments. Reservations & chaperones are required.
- No vehicles. Alcohol, outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited.. Your group is responsible for clean-up.
- Please review our Farm Safety information prior to your visit.
- Once your location rental is confirmed, the full rental amount must be received in order to consider your location "reserved." Payable by check to Rader Family Farms, 1312 Ropp Road, Normal, IL 61761 or credit card 309-275-8765.
Outdoor Patio Area
Semi-circle, cemented patio area (just outside the schoolhouse) with round tables and chairs. Outdoor area seating is for approximately 20-30 people. Trash cans, sink/counter space.
$100 for 2 hours; paid in advance. $50 is non-refundable if group cancels before event.
The party tent includes picnic tables with seating for about 25 people.
$150 for 2 hours; paid in advance. $100 is non-refundable if group cancels before event.
If you need to cancel your event, we will be happy to work with you to reschedule your event, based on availibility, during the current Fall season.
Semi-Private, Lit fire with roasting sticks (tree stump seating). Campfire seating is for approximately 10+ people.
$50 for 2 hours; paid in advance; non-refundable if group cancels before event.
Outside food/coolers are not allowed on the farm. Food is available at the Pumpkin Blossom Café (weekdays until 2 pm and weekeds), the Harvest Brew Coffee Shop, and the Barnyard Grill & Side-Kick Grill (weekends only)..
- Ranch Hand Special: Two dozen donuts, one gallon apple cider and small cups. $30/order
- S'More Box: $20/box (makes 20-25 S'Mores)
- One Gallon of Cold Cider: $9/each (cups additional or bring your own)
- Triple S'More Kit: $3/each (each kit makes 3 S'mores)
- Bag Kettle Korn: $5/each
- Please pre-order your food by emailing email@example.com
For cancellations on group location rentals (not admissions), a 48 hour notice must be given and arranged to be eligible for a partial refund. Please have a back-up plan for unpredictable weather. If the farm is CLOSED due to weather, attempts will be made to reschedule your event. If the farm is OPEN and you choose to cancel your event with less than 48 hours notice, the deposit listed will be forfeited.