Please note that your guests will need paid activity wristbands to obtain access to any of these locations.
- Locations are rented in 2 hour increments, Reservations & Chaperons Required
- No Vehicles, No Alcohol, No Music, No Outside Food. Group is responsible for clean-up.
- Please review our Farm Safety Information on our Website prior to your visit
- Once your location rental is confirmed, the full rental amount must be received in order to consider your location "reserved." (Payable by check to Rader Family Farms 1238 Ropp Road, Normal, IL 61761 or credit card 309-275-8765)
Outdoor Patio Area
Semi-circle, cemented patio area (just outside the schoolhouse) with round tables and chairs. Outdoor Area seating is for approximately 20-30 people. Trashcans, sink/counter space.
$100 for 2hrs; paid in advance. $50 is non-refundable if group cancels before event.
The party tent includes picnic tables with seating for about 25 people.
$150 for 2hrs; paid in advance. $100 is non-refundable if group cancels before event.
Semi-Private, Lit Fire with roasting sticks (tree stump seating) Campfire Seating is for approximately 10+ people.
$50 for 2hrs; paid in advance, non-refundable if group cancels before event.
Outside food/coolers are not allowed on the farm. Also, every day we offer gallons of cider and other concession type foods, from the Pumpkin Blossom Café. We are also happy to offer the Harvest Brew Coffee Shop and our Barnyard Grill & Side-Kick Grill (weekends only), near the activities.
- Little Farmer Meal: Includes a hot dog, chips and drink. $4
- Ranch Hand Special: Two dozen donuts, one gallon apple cider and small cups. $30/order
- S'More Box: $20/box (makes 20-25 S'Mores)
- One Gallon of Cold Cider: $9/each (cups additional or bring your own)
- Triple S'More Kit: $3/each (each kit makes 3 S'mores)
- Bag Kettle Korn: $5/each
- Please pre-order your food by emailing email@example.com
For cancellations on group location rentals (not admissions), a 48hr notice must be given and arranged to be eligible for a partial refund. Please have a back-up plan for unpredictable weather. If the farm is CLOSED due to weather, attempts will be made to reschedule your event. If the farm is OPEN and you choose to cancel your event with less than 48hrs notice, the deposit listed will be forfeited for staff and set-up costs.