- Locations may be rented by the hour. Reservations and chaperones are required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- No vehicles. Alcohol, outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited. Your group is responsible for cleanup.
- Please review our Farm Safety information prior to your visit.
- Once your location rental is confirmed, the full rental amount must be received in order to consider your location "reserved." Payable by check to Rader Family Farms, 1312 Ropp Road, Normal, IL 61761 or credit card at 309-454-6880.
The Roost event barn
Rustic indoor space with outdoor access and seating for up to 30 guests. May be rented during regular season hours (Sept. 11 to Oct. 31) with access to the farm or for a private event from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. with no access to the farm. $50 per hour; paid in advance. Non-refundable if group cancels within 48 hours prior to the event. There will be a $15 clean-up fee added to the rental in our off-season. To reserve this space, please contact email@example.com
Outdoor patio area
Semi-circle, cemented patio area (just outside the Schoolhouse) with round tables and chairs. Outdoor area seating is for approximately 20-30 people. Trash cans, sink/counter space.
$25 per hour; paid in advance. Non-refundable if group cancels 48 hours prior to the event.
Schoolhouse Fire Pit -- lit fire with roasting sticks. Campfire seating is for approximately 15 people.
$25 per hour; paid in advance; non-refundable if group cancels 48 hours prior to the event.
Outside food/coolers are not allowed on the farm. Food is available at the Sidekick Grill, the Harvest Brew Coffee Shop, the Barnyard Grill & Hitchin' Post in the Schoolhouse. (weekends only)
- Ranch Hand Special: Two dozen donuts, one gallon apple cider and small cups. $30/order
- S'More Box: $20/box (makes 20 S'mores)
- One gallon of cold cider: $11, with cups
- Poppy Lynn's bag of kettle corn: $6/each
- 2 dozen homemade pumpkin donuts - $20
- Please pre-order your food by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For cancellations on group location rentals, 48 hours' notice must be given and arranged to be eligible for a refund. If the farm is forced by weather or other natural events to close, attempts will be made to reschedule your event. If the farm is OPEN and you choose to cancel your event with less than 48 hours' notice, the payment will be forfeited.