- Locations may be rented by the hour. Reservations and chaperones are required. Contact email@example.com
- No vehicles. Alcohol, outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited. Your group is responsible for cleanup.
- Please review our Farm Safety information prior to your visit.
- Once your location rental is confirmed, the full rental amount must be received in order to consider your location "reserved." Payable by check to Rader Family Farms, 1312 Ropp Road, Normal, IL 61761 or credit card at 309-454-6880.
The Roost event barn
Rustic indoor space with outdoor access and seating for up to 30 guests. May be rented Wednesday - Friday, $50 per hour, during our regular season (Sept. 11 to Oct. 31) with access to the farm (additional $15.95/person).
Rental fee is non-refundable if group cancels within 48 hours prior to the event. There will be a $15 clean-up fee added to the rental in our off-season. To reserve this space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside food/coolers are not allowed on the farm. Food is available at the Sidekick Grill, the Harvest Brew Coffee Shop, the Barnyard Grill & Hitchin' Post in the Schoolhouse. (weekends only)
- Ranch Hand Special: Two dozen donuts, one gallon apple cider and small cups. $32/order
- S'More Box: $20/box (makes 20 S'mores)
- One gallon of cold cider: $12, with cups
- Poppy Lynn's bag of kettle corn: $6/each or 2 for $10
- 2 dozen homemade pumpkin donuts - $22
- Please pre-order your food by emailing email@example.com
For cancellations on group location rentals, 48 hours' notice must be given and arranged to be eligible for a refund. If the farm is forced by weather or other natural events to close, attempts will be made to reschedule your event. If the farm is OPEN and you choose to cancel your event with less than 48 hours' notice, the payment will be forfeited.