Rader Family Farms Fall Season
September 12 - October 31
Thursdays - Sunday AND Columbus Day- 10 am-6 pm
Venture beyond the ordinary this fall for your next company event, corporate function or employee appreciation event. Invite your employees to experience a unique country adventure, including activities they can enjoy at their own pace. Let Rader Family Farms, located “just on the edge of Normal,” provide the agritainment venue that is sure to create warm fall memories!
Rader Family Farms offers many weekday and weekend activities that include pumpkins, indoor gift shop, concessions, Harvest Brew coffee, farm animals, Little Village, critter cart barrel train rides, round-up rodeo, Corny Bins, hayrides (weekends only), and even a big Jumping Pillow! Check out all of our activities!!
We also have an optional 10 acre corn maze with activities hidden inside. This is a great chance for your employees to team build or families to bond as they navigate their way through the maze together.
We offer special discounted admission rates to businesses planning their corporate family event (such as a company picnic or appreciation day) at Rader Family Farms. Your scheduled event will be held at the farm during regular business hours.
Your event can be offered for one weekend day or one whole weekend. You can give your employees and their families the admission as a gift in the form of a voucher or you can sell your company’s vouchers to your employees at your discounted rate. Your company will be emailed a template for printing your vouchers, and then you will be invoiced after your event for the number of vouchers redeemed. All season weekends are available for scheduling! Your guests get to enjoy their day with their families hassle-free and focus their attention spending time with each other.
Rates for Businesses
(Based on weekend prices)
- For 10 - 75 guests/vouchers
- $1 off each Activity admission (only $11/person)
- $2 off each Combo (Activity admission and corn maze) -- only $16/person
- For 76 - 250 guests/vouchers
- $2 off each Activity admission (only $10/person)
- $4 off each Combo (Activity admission and corn maze) -- only $14/person
- For 251+ guests/vouchers
- $3 off each Activity admission (only $9/person)
- $6 off each Combo (Activity admission and corn maze) -- only $12/person
CORN MAZE ONLY! A GREAT TEAM-BUILDING EVENT!!
- For 10-75 guests/vouchers
- Discounted admission to the 10 acre Corn Maze -- only $7/person. Does not include Activities.
- For 76+ guests/vouchers
- Discounted admission to the 10 acre Corn Maze -- only $6/person. Does not include Activities.
- Your business name at the entrance and special welcome announcements (for scheduled corporate events only)
- Private tent rental for 4 hours (+ $100 rental fee, limited seating, for scheduled corporate events only)
- Private tent rental for entire day 10 am - 6 pm (+$200 one-day rental fee and for scheduled corporate events only
Meals are a great way to show appreciation to your staff and their families during your corporate event. See our Corporate Menu.
Apple Blasters: Apple tokens available for purchase.
Face painting is offered on weekends through The Zoo Lady. If you would like to offer this as a gift to your guests, you can make payment arrangements through her directly.
(Faces are typically $3 or $5 each). firstname.lastname@example.org
Scheduling Your Event
Once you have chosen your....
- Activity admission package
- Meal options (if desired)
- Potential event dates
And you have reviewed our Farm Safety