Group event information
Group day-time and night-time event information
Rader Family Farms is happy to offer a unique country experience for many types of groups including scout troops, youth groups, college groups, church groups, family reunions, family and friend gatherings, etc., during our fall season. Check out what there is to do at the farm!
Groups are considered to be 10 or more people making one admission payment during standard hours of operation.
Groups are welcome to enjoy the farm between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Wednesdays through Sundays. Group rates are not available for special events, including the flashlight night maze events.
Group discounts listed below apply to ALL groups. There are no additional discounts. See our regular admission rates here.
Reservations or advanced arrangements are NOT required for groups of 50 or less, however, we encourage you to contact Events@RaderFamilyFarms.com to coordinate your event. You may come directly to the farm the day of your event with your group, and pay at our Admission window in ONE transaction to receive your group discount. Groups are welcome every day of our season.
Farm Admission group discounts
- $17.95/person (save $1/each) for groups of 10 or more (5 years and up) Wednesday - Friday.
- $19.95/person (save $1/each) for groups of 10 or more (5 years and up) Saturday - Sunday and Columbus Day.
- The last entrance to the maze is one hour before the 6 p.m. closing. The last maze entry is at 5 p.m. on Wednesday - Sunday and Columbus Day.
- Discounts only applied if purchased in one transaction.
- After group’s transaction has been made, the group discount does not apply for any additional bands. Please understand, we are able to offer the special group discount due the convenience of the one transaction made by the group.
- Group host/leader is responsible for distributing admission bands.
- Admission wristbands are non-refundable.
- Group discounts are not applicable for birthday parties, Flashlight Night Maze, field trips, or Senior admissions.
Outside food and coolers are not allowed on the farm. We offer a wide variety of meals, snacks and beverages at the farm. Read more about our food selections here.
If the farm is CLOSED due to weather or any "acts of God," attempts will be made to reschedule your event. If the farm is OPEN and you choose to cancel your event, we will do our best to reschedule, however, it is otherwise non-refundable.