Group Event Information
Group Daytime and Nightime Event Information
Rader Family Farms is happy to offer a unique country experience for many types of groups including scout troops, youth groups, college groups, family & friend gatherings, etc. during our fall season hours of operation. Check out what there is to do at the farm!
Groups are considered to be 10 or more people making one admission payment during standard hours of operation.
Groups are welcome to enjoy the farm Mondays-Fridays between 9 am-6 pm and Saturdays-Sundays between 10 am - 6 pm. There are 2 special dates the farm is open at night to the public. These are our Flashlight Maze Nights on September 30th & October 21st from 6 pm - 9 pm. Group rates are not available for these night events. Possible additional night events will be announced at a later date. Typically the farm closes at 6 pm in preparation for the next day without exception.
Also, there are no additional discounts for organizations. Group discounts listed below apply to all groups. See our regular admission rates here.
Reservations or advanced arrangements are NOT needed for groups of 50 or less. You may come directly to the farm the day of your event with your group, and pay at our Admission window in ONE transaction and receive your group discount. Groups are welcome everyday of our open season.
Activity (only) Group Discounts
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (excluding Wednesdays):
- $7/person (save $1/each) for groups of 10 or more (3yrs and Up)
Saturdays and Sundays 10am-6pm:
- $9/person (save $1/each) for groups of 10-19 people (3yrs and Up)
- $8/person (save $2/each) for groups of 20 or more (3yrs and Up)
Welcome Wednesdays 9am-6pm
- $4/person for all
Corn Maze (only) Group Discounts
- We are able to offer corn maze discounts to groups of 20 or more ONLY, paying in ONE transaction. We can offer $1 off/person to the corn maze. This makes "corn maze only" admission $7.00/person. (**See maze discount exclusions below)
- Crazy Maze Day Thursdays: Every Thursday the Corn Maze only is just $4/person ages 3yrs and Up!
Activity + Corn Maze Group Discounts
- Your group of 20+ paying in ONE transaction, can do Activities + Corn Maze for $14 WEEKENDS or $13 WEEKDAYS
- If your group is 19 people or less, then we recommend each person purchases our regularly discounted activities + maze for $16 WEEKENDS or $14 WEEKDAYS
Groups Please Note....
- Last entrance to the Maze is at 5:00pm (one hour before closing at 6:00pm) everyday.
- Discounts only applied if purchased in one transaction
- After group’s transaction has been made, if group requests additional admission bands, the group discount does not apply for any additional bands. Please understand, we are able to offer the special group discount due the convenience of the one transaction made by the group.
- Group host/leader is responsible for distributing admission bands
- Admission bands are non-refundable
- Un-used (intact) admission bands can be exchanged for another day (different color) during the same season
- Group Discounts are not applicable for Birthday Parties, Flashlight Maze, Field Trips, Mom ‘n Me Mondays, Welcome Wednesdays, Great Movie Night, or Senior Admissions Discount.
Outside food/coolers are not allowed on the farm. Also, every day we offer gallons of cider and other concession type foods, from the Pumpkin Blossom Café. We are also happy to offer the Harvest Brew Coffee Shop and our Barnyard Grill & Side-Kick Grill (weekends only), near the activities.
- Little Farmer Meal: Includes a hot dog, chips and drink. $4
- Ranch Hand Special: Two dozen donuts, one gallon apple cider and small cups. $30/order
- S'More Box: $20/box (makes 20-25 S'Mores)
- One Gallon of Cold Cider: $9/each (cups additional or bring your own)
- Triple S'More Kit: $3/each (each kit makes 3 S'mores)
- Bag Kettle Korn: $5/each
- Please pre-order your food for your event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
*For cancellations on group location rentals (not admissions), a 48hr notice must be given and arranged to be eligible for a partial refund. Please have a back-up plan for unpredictable weather. If the farm is CLOSED due to weather, attempts will be made to reschedule your event. If the farm is OPEN and you choose to cancel your event with LESS than 48hrs notice, the deposit listed will be forfeited for staff and set-up costs.