Group Event Information
Group Daytime and Nightime Event Information
Rader Family Farms is happy to offer a unique country experience for many types of groups including scout troops, youth groups, college groups, church groups, family reunions, family & friend gatherings, etc. during our fall season. Check out what there is to do at the farm!
Groups are considered to be 10 or more people making one admission payment during standard hours of operation.
Groups are welcome to enjoy the farm Monday through Friday between 9 am - 6 pm and Saturday & Sunday between 10 am - 6 pm. There are 3 special dates the farm is open at night to the public. These are our Flashlight Maze Nights on Saturday, September 28th & Saturday, October 19th from 6 pm - 9 pm and on Sunday, October 27th from 6pm - 10pm. Prices for admission to the night maze's are $10/guest. For more detailed information regarding our special event night mazes - click here!
Group rates are not available for these special evening events.
Group discounts listed below apply to ALL groups - there are no additional discounts. See our regular admission rates here.
Reservations or advanced arrangements are NOT required for groups of 50 or less, however, we encourage you to contact email@example.com to coordinate your event. You may come directly to the farm the day of your event with your group, and pay at our Admission window in ONE transaction and receive your group discount. Groups are welcome everyday of our season.
Activity (only) Group Discounts
Monday-Friday, 9 am - 6 pm (excluding Wednesdays):
- $7/person (save $1/each) for groups of 10 or more (3 yrs and up)
Saturdays and Sundays, 10 am - 6 pm:
- $11/person (save $1/each) for groups of 10-19 people (3 yrs and up)
- $10/person (save $2/each) for groups of 20 or more (3 yrs and up)
Welcome Wednesdays, 9 am - 6 pm:
Corn Maze (only) Group Discounts
- We are able to offer corn maze discounts to groups of 10 or more ONLY, paying in ONE transaction. We can offer $1 off/person to the corn maze. This makes "corn maze only" admission $7/person. (**See maze discount exclusions below.)
- Crazy Maze Thursdays: Every Thursday, the corn maze only is just $4/person ages 3 yrs and up!
Activity + Corn Maze Group Discounts
- Your group of 10+ paying in ONE transaction can do Activities + Corn Maze for $16 WEEKENDS or $13 WEEKDAYS
- If your group is 9 people or less, then we recommend each person purchases our regularly discounted activities + maze for $18 WEEKENDS or $14 WEEKDAYS
Groups Please Note....
- Last entrance to the maze is at 5:00 pm (one hour before closing at 6:00 pm) everyday.
- Discounts only applied if purchased in one transaction.
- After group’s transaction has been made, the group discount does not apply for any additional bands. Please understand, we are able to offer the special group discount due the convenience of the one transaction made by the group.
- Group host/leader is responsible for distributing admission bands.
- Admission bands are non-refundable.
- Un-used (intact) admission bands can be exchanged for another day (different color) during the same season.
- Group Discounts ARE NOT applicable for birthday parties, Flashlight Maze, field trips, Mom ‘n Me Mondays, Welcome Wednesdays, senior admissions discount or on Columbus Day.
Outside food and coolers are not allowed on the farm. We offer a wide variety of meals, snacks, and beverages at the farm. Read more about our food selections here. Below are popular options.
- Ranch Hand Special: Two dozen donuts, one gallon apple cider, and small cups. $35/order
- S'More Box: $20/box (makes 15-20 s'mores)
- One Gallon of Cold Cider: $9/each (cups additional or bring your own)
- 24 Pack of Cold Water: $10/Case
- Bag Kettle Corn: $5/each
Please pre-order your food for your event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For cancellations on group location rentals (not admissions), a 48 hour notice must be given and arranged to be eligible for a partial refund. Please have a back-up plan for unpredictable weather. If the farm is CLOSED due to weather, attempts will be made to reschedule your event. If the farm is OPEN and you choose to cancel your event with LESS than 48 hours notice, the non-refundable deposit listed will be forfeited.