Group event information
Group daytime and nightime event information
Rader Family Farms is happy to offer a unique country experience for many types of groups including scout troops, youth groups, college groups, church groups, family reunions, family and friend gatherings, etc., during our fall season. Check out what there is to do at the farm!
Groups are considered to be 10 or more people making one admission payment during standard hours of operation.
Groups are welcome to enjoy the farm between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Wednesdays through Sundays. The farm also will be open for three night mazes, for $10 per person. For more detailed information regarding our special evening night mazes, click here.
Group rates are not available for these special evening events.
Group discounts listed below apply to ALL groups. There are no additional discounts. See our regular admission rates here.
Reservations or advanced arrangements are NOT required for groups of 50 or less, however, we encourage you to contact Events@RaderFamilyFarms.com to coordinate your event. You may come directly to the farm the day of your event with your group, and pay at our Admission window in ONE transaction to receive your group discount. Groups are welcome every day of our season.
Farm Admission group discounts
- $14.95/person (save $1/each) for groups of 10 or more (5 years and up)
- The last entrance to the maze is one hour before closing. That is, the last maze entry is at 5 p.m. on Wednesdays, Thursday and Sundays and Columbus Day, 6pm on Friday and Saturday. THE FARM WILL ALSO CLOSE 1 HOUR EARLY ON OUR SATURDAY FLASHLIGHT MAZE SPECIAL EVENT NIGHTS. 9/17, 10/15 AND 10/29.
- Discounts only applied if purchased in one transaction.
- After group’s transaction has been made, the group discount does not apply for any additional bands. Please understand, we are able to offer the special group discount due the convenience of the one transaction made by the group.
- Group host/leader is responsible for distributing admission bands.
- Admission wristbands are non-refundable.
- Group discounts are not applicable for birthday parties, Flashlight Night Maze, field trips, senior admissions discount or on Columbus Day.
Outside food and coolers are not allowed on the farm. We offer a wide variety of meals, snacks and beverages at the farm. Read more about our food selections here.
For cancellations on group location rentals (not admissions), a 48-hour notice must be given and arranged to be eligible for a partial refund. Please have a back-up plan for unpredictable weather. If the farm is CLOSED due to weather or any "acts of God," attempts will be made to reschedule your event. If the farm is OPEN and you choose to cancel your event with LESS than 48 hours' notice, the non-refundable deposit listed will be forfeited.