Enjoy Rader Family Farms all season long!
This individual pass offers a fantastic savings and will allow you to come visit us as many days as you'd like during our fall season! Buy your Season Pass and enjoy an evening on the farm on Friday, Sept. 8, for Season Passholders only!
An individual Season Pass is $60 per person. The Season Pass for senior citizens (age 65 and older) is $25 per person.
How does the Season Pass work?
After you purchase your online pass, you will receive an email and QR code for each season pass holder. You can then present your QR code once you arrive at the farm. Stop by the Season Pass window at the Admissions booth to present your photo ID or Season Passholder QR code to obtain wristbands. That's all there is to it! Then simply enjoy your unlimited access all season long. Season passes are non-transferrable and are only valid for the name and photo on each pass.
We will give you a NEW wristband with each visit. Attach and wear your wristband and you are free to enjoy our activities and the corn maze for the rest of the day!
What is included in your Season Pass
- Ages 4 years and under are free.
- Ages 5 years and older must have their own individual Season Pass.
- Unlimited access to the more than 50 activities during the 2023 season.
- Unlimited access to our 10-acre Corn Maze. (Weather permitting)
- Access to special events/performances during the season (September 9 - October 29) Excluding Night Mazes
- Exclusive Season Passholder "Eat, Stay & Play" event on Friday, Sept. 8, from 4 to 7 p.m.
- An additional admission ticket when you book a birthday party at the farm!
- Complimentary admission to our 4th Annual Sunflower Days if purchased by Friday, Aug. 11.
What is not included in the Season Pass
- It does NOT include free admission to certain special events such as night mazes.
- It is NOT part of any admission specials or buy-one-get-one admission.
- It does NOT include apple Blasters, goat food cups, face painting or any special events or activities that require an additional fee.
- It is ONLY valid for the person whose name and photo are on the season pass.
What if the farm is closed due to weather?
Our goal is to be open every Wednesday through Sunday during our season. However, it may be necessary to close due to wet or poor weather conditions. Weather-related closures are outside of our control and we issue no refunds for unfavorable weather or forced closures. We will post the most up-to-date information on our website and on our Facebook page if the farm or any activity is unexpectedly closed for the day.