Enjoy Rader Family Farms all season long!
This individual pass offers a fantastic savings and will allow you to come visit us as many days as you'd like during our Fall season! Buy your Season Pass and enjoy an evening on the farm on Friday, Sept. 9, for Season Passholders only!
An individual Season Pass is $55/person but during our 2022 season we are extending our Early Bird Rate of $45/person through Sunday, Sept. 11! The Season Pass for senior citizens (age 65 and older) is $25/person.
EARLY BIRD SEASON PASS SALE!
How does the Season Pass work?
After you purchase your online pass (first-time Season Passholders only), you will receive an email inviting you to upload a photo for each season pass holder. You can then print your own cards, save a screen shot of it on your phone or provide your information or QR code when you arrive at the farm. Next, stop by the Season Pass window at the Admissions booth to present your photo ID or Season Passholder QR code to obtain wristbands. That's all there is to it! Then simply enjoy your unlimited access all season long. Season passes are non-transferrable and are only valid for the name and photo on each pass.
We will give you a NEW wristband with each visit. Attach and wear your wristband and you are free to enjoy our activities and the corn maze for the rest of the day!
What is included in your Season Pass
- Ages 4 years and under are free.
- Ages 5 years and older must have their own individual Season Pass.
- Unlimited access to our Activities area during the 2022 season.
- Unlimited access to our 12-acre Corn Maze. (Weather permitting)
- Access to special events/performances during the season (September 10 - October 30) Excluding Night Mazes
- Exclusive Season Passholder "Eat, Stay & Play" event on Friday, Sept. 9, from 4 to 7 p.m.
- 10% off of location rentals on the farm, including birthday parties!
- Complimentary admission to our 3rd Annual Sunflower Days if purchased by Sunday, Aug. 14.
What is not included in the Season Pass
- It does NOT include free admission to special events such as night mazes, birthday parties or corporate and group events.
- It is NOT part of any admission specials or buy-one, get-one admission.
- It does NOT include apple Blasters, goat food cups or face painting or any special events or activities that require an additional fee.
- It is ONLY valid for the person whose name and photo are on the season pass.
What if the farm is closed due to weather?
Our goal is to be open every day we are open of our season. However, it may be necessary to close due to wet or poor weather conditions. Weather-related closures are outside of our control and we issue no refunds for unfavorable weather or forced closures. We will post the most up-to-date information on our website and on our Facebook page if the farm is unexpectedly closed for the day.