Ready To Enjoy Rader Family Farms All Season Long?
This individual pass offers a fantastic savings and will allow you to come visit us as many days as you'd like during our season! Buy Your Season Pass and Enjoy An Evening on Friday, September 11th for Season Pass Holders Only!
An Individual Season Pass is $45/person but during out 2020 Season - we are extending our Special Early Bird Discount Rate of $35/person for the ENTIRE 2020 Season! Senior Citizens (Age 65 and older) Season Pass is $25/person.
EARLY BIRD SEASON PASS SALE!
That's a $20/person savings on your Season Pass and Sunflower Days Admission!!
How Does the Season Pass work?
After you purchase your online pass (New Season Pass Holders only), you will receive an email inviting you to upload your photo for each season pass holder. You can then print your own cards, save a screen shot of it on your phone or provide your information when you arrive at the farm. Next, stop by the Season Pass window at the Admissions booth to present your photo ID or Season Pass Holder bar code and obtain wristbands. That's all there is to it! Then simply enjoy your unlimited access all season long. Season passes are non-transferrable and are only valid for the name and photo on each pass.
We will give you a NEW wristband with each visit. Attach and wear your wristband and you are free to enjoy all activities and the corn maze for the rest of the day!
What is Included in your Season Pass?
- Ages 2yrs and under are free.
- Ages 3yrs and older must purchase their own individual Season Pass
- Unlimited access to our Activities area during the 2020 Season
- Unlimited access to our 10 Acre Corn Maze with two phases to navigate for an easy or more challenging adventure with checkpoint activities along the way
- Exclusive Season Pass Holder -"Eat, Stay & Play" Event on Friday, September 11th from 4pm-7pm
- Complimentary Admission to our 1st Annual Sunflower Days if purchased by Sunday, Aug 23rd, 2020
What Is Not Included in the Season Passes
- It does NOT include admission to special events such as birthday parties, corporate and group events, or night mazes.
- It is NOT part of any admission specials or buy-one, get-one admission.
- It does NOT include apple slingshots, apple Blasters, face painting or any special events or activities. These may require an additional fee.
- It is ONLY valid for the person whose name and photo are on the season pass.
What if the farm is closed due to weather?
Our goal is to be open every day we are open of our season. However, it may be necessary to close due to wet or poor weather conditions. Weather-related closures are outside of our control and we issue no refunds for unfavorable weather or forced closures. We will post the most up-to-date information on our website and on our Facebook page if the farm is unexpectedly closed for the day.