The Lowdown on Season Passes
Your Season Pass grants you unlimited access to our Activities area every day** during our fall season!
- September 9th – October 29th
- Monday - Friday 9 am - 6 pm
- Saturday - Sunday 10 am - 6 pm
When can I Purchase a Season Pass?
Early Bird Season Passes are available for purchase in person at the Sweet Corn Blues Festival in Uptown Normal at the Rader Family Farm's booth on August 26-27 at discounted rates. Early Bird Season Passes are also available for purchase at the farm during the Season Pass pre-sale Stay, Play & Eat Event on September 8 between 4 and 7 pm. Regular Priced Season Passes will be sold at the farm during regular business hours at the admission booth September 9 through September 24 ONLY. Cash or credit is accepted at all locations. Please have your party with you when purchasing to take photos of each individual listed on the pass.
How does the Season Pass work?
- When you purchase your Early or Regular Season Pass, you will fill out a simple form with your contact information and the names of those persons included on your pass. Each person on your pass will have their photo taken (on the spot!) and it will be added to our online system. Please have your party with you when purchasing the pass. Credit or Cash accepted.
- Because we like to know when you’ve come to see us, we will give you a wristband each visit. When you arrive, stop by the Admission Booth during the week or weekend, bypass the lines, and go to the side “Season Pass Check-In” Window with all your family members. Each pass holder must be present to obtain wristbands. We will document your visit and give you the wristband(s) for that day after verifying your picture.
- Attach and wear your wristband and you are free to roam the activity area for the rest of the day!
To keep the cost of your Season Pass low…**
- It does NOT include access to our Big 10 acre Corn Maze, but the Kiddie Maze is included.
- It does NOT include admission to special events such as Birthday Parties, Corporate or Group Events, or Flashlight Mazes.
- It is NOT part of any special "buy-one-get-one admission" type or related specials.
- It does NOT include admission to field trips. Field trips are a special guided tour with tram ride. Parents and guests are $4 each.
- It does NOT include apple slingshots, apple blasters, or any third party offers such as face painting or pony rides.
Even if you are feeling generous
Season Passes are not for sharing. They are only valid for the person whose name and photo are on the pass and on our master list. You may be asked for ID during any visit and your photo will always be verified. Again, each pass holder must be present to obtain their daily pass wristbands. Please remember - do not bring a friend in place of your family member on your pass. Your guest needs to purchase a day pass. If season passes are not abused, we hope to continue to offer them in the future.
What if the farm is closed some days due to weather?
Our goal is to be open every day of our season. However, it may be necessary to close due to wet or poor weather conditions. As you already know, the weather is out of our control. There are no refunds offered for unfavorable weather or for any other reason. We will post here on the website and on our Facebook page if the farm is unexpectedly closed for the day.
Who is considered within a "Family"?
Family Passes are intended for immediate family members only. Generally it is for a total of 4 people; two parents and two children, or one parent and three children, etc. If there are additional children, each child can be added to a Family Pass for an additional fee. It is not intended for grandparents, nieces, nephews, cousins, babysitters, etc., to be on the same Family Pass. Babysitters/Nannies should have an Individual Pass. The parent does not need to be present if one of the children on the Season Pass visits the farm with another family or friends. Photos will be verified.
2017 Regular Season Pass Prices
- Individual: $35
- Two Persons: $66
- Three Persons: $94
- Four Persons: $119
- Each Additional Child: +$25
- Senior (65yrs+): $21
2017 Early Bird Season Pass Prices
- Individual: $33
- Two Persons: $60
- Three Persons: $88
- Four Persons: $111
- Additional Child: +$24
Early Bird Season Passes are the BEST VALUE available! Don't miss out!
Season Passes are only available to purchase until Sunday, September 24, 2017.
Please help us keep it fair for everyone.
What are the Daily Activity Admission Prices?
Age 3 - 64: $8 Weekdays; $10 Weekends and Columbus Day
Senior Citizen 65+: $4 Weekdays; $5 Weekends and Columbus Day