Come check out our A-MAZING corn maze! Rader Family Farms is proud to partner with DiPel and celebrating their 50 Year Anniversary along with Beck's Hybrids and Precision Planting in 2022 to design and grow another challenging, interactive, and fun 10-acre corn maze.
Beck's Hybrids is the largest family-owned retail seed company in the United States. More importantly, Beck's is committed to honor God by maintaining their relationships with integrity and honesty in all they do.
We planted Beck's Hybrids seed corn in early June using GPS technology of our partner, Precision Planting, that allows seeds to be planted within half an inch of the exact spot where we want them. The planter crosses the field a second time so the maze is more dense than a typical corn field. After planting, we add three bridges that allow you to climb and adjust your internal GPS or just enjoy a spectacular view of the maze and grounds.
Though it's a large maze, don't worry, we take down your name and will notify the "corn cops" and "maze runners" if you're not out by closing time. :) You can choose one or both phases of the maze to complete using the provided map and based upon the challenge you desire. It typically takes people about 20 minutes to complete Phase 1 and about 40 minutes to complete Phase 2, but take time to enjoy the fall experience! There are multiple checkpoints throughout the maze as well as the bridges that will help you get your bearings. Each Phase has checkpoints to find. The last entrance to the maze is one hour before closing each day. That is, the last maze entry is at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday and 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
PLEASE NOTE - THE MAZE WILL HAVE LAST ENTRANCE AT 5PM FOR ALL OF OUR FLASHLIGHT NIGHT MAZE EVENT DATES.
What better way to enjoy our wide open space than to plan a night out at Rader Family Farms for our Night Maze!
2022 Chick-fil-A Night Mazes at Rader Family Farms!
THE FARM WILL CLOSE AT 6PM TODAY WITH LAST ENTRANCE TO THE MAZE AT 5PM TO GET READY FOR THE NIGHT MAZE.
Saturday, Sept. 17, from 6:30 to 9 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 15, from 6:30 to 10 p.m. -- $10/person
Rader Family Farms has proudly partnered with our local Chick-fil-A to bring you two fantastic Chick-fil-A Night Mazes!
You don't want to miss this....
--Special Chick-fil-A prizes for hitting the Chick-fil-A target in the Apple Blasters field!
--One Complimentary Chicken Sandwich Card included with every paid Night Maze entrance!! WOW!! Redeem your FREE Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich at the Normal Chick-fil-A restaurant!
A special thank-you to Justin and Jill Whitefoot, owners and operators of the Normal Chick-fil-A restaurant, for their partnership on the Chick-fil-A Night Mazes!
- 10-acre Corn Maze (not scary). Bring your own flashlights.
- Areas open: Outdoor access to Harvest Brew Coffee Shop and Cafe menus
- Bonfires and S'mores (weather permitting). Other farm activities will not be open.
- Last entrance into the Corn Maze is 8 p.m. on Sept. 17 and 9 p.m. on Oct. 15.
Important information for the Chick-fil-A Night Mazes and the Last Lazy Daze Night Maze described below:
- 14 years and younger must be accompanied by a paid adult (age 18 yrs+) in the corn maze and while on the farm.
- Groups are welcome but no group discounts are offered for special events.
- Advanced tickets and timed entry may be sold. Night Maze admission may be sold at the farm starting at 6 p.m., based on current state guidelines.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed.
- No backpacks, large purses or other containers are allowed in the maze.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted on the farm.
2022 Last Lazy Daze Night Maze at Rader Family Farms!
PLEASE NOTE - THE FARM WILL CLOSE AT 6PM TONIGHT WITH THE LAST ENTRANCE TO THE MAZE AT 5PM TO GET READY FOR TONIGHTS NIGHT MAZE EVENT.
Saturday, Oct. 29, from 6:30 to 9 p.m. -- $10/person.
- Bonfires! S'mores!
- Team building! Bonding! Lots of space to enjoy your evening!
- Bring your own flashlights.
- Last entrance to the corn maze is 8 p.m.
Mazes of the past
Check out how our maze has changed over the years. We strive to keep our tillable ground healthy and producing at peak yields and that requires crop rotation. That can be challenging when the maze acres are surrounded by the other parts of the farm.