Rader Family Farms is proud to partner with Beck's Hybrids and Precision Planting in 2017 to design and grow another challenging, interactive, and fun 10 acre corn maze.
Beck's Hybrids is the largest family-owned retail seed company in the United States. More importantly, Beck's is committed to honor God by maintaining their relationships with integrity and honesty in all they do.
We planted Beck's Hybrids seed corn in early June using the impressive prescription planting technology of our partner, Precision Planting. After planting, we add four bridges that allow you to climb and adjust your internal GPS or just enjoy a spectacular view of the maze and grounds.
There are ten acres of corn to get lost in but don't worry, we take down your name and will notify the authorities if you're not out by closing time. :) You can choose one or both phases of the maze to complete using the aerial guide map provided, based upon the challenge you desire. Go get lost in the maze!
2017 Chick-fil-A Night Mazes!
Saturday, September 23 6 - 9 pm* & Saturday, October 21 6 - 9 pm* $10/person
Rader Family Farms, LLC has proudly partnered with our local Chick-fil-A to bring you fantastic Chick-fil-A Night Mazes!
You don't want to miss this....
--Special Chick-fil-A prizes for hitting the Chick-fil-A target in the Apple Blaster field or finding one of the 15 plush cows hidden around the farm.
--Get your picture taken with the official Chick-fil-A Mr. Cow.
--One FREE Chick-fil-A Sandwich included with every paid Night Maze entrance!! WOW!! Redeem your FREE Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich at Rader Family Farms (while supplies last, available during Night Maze only) or redeem at your Normal Chick-fil-A restaurant!
A special thank-you to Josh Wynn, owner and operator of the Normal Chick-fil-A Restaurant, for their partnership on the Chick-fil-A Night Mazes!
Night Maze Information
- $10 entrance fee
- 10-acre Corn Maze (not scary). Bring your own flashlights.
- Jumping Pillow will be open (weather permitting).
- Areas open: Harvest Brew Coffee Shop, Pumpkin Blossom Cafe, Gift Shoppe, campfire. Other farm activities will not be open.
- One free popcorn per person for those who complete their maze map cards
- Last Entrance into the Corn Maze is 8:00pm
- 14 years & younger must be accompanied by a paid adult (age 18 yrs+) in the corn maze and while on the farm.
- Groups are welcome, but no group discounts are offered for special events. Please have sufficient chaperones.
- No advance tickets sold. Admission sold at the farm starting at 6:00 pm.
- No drinks, bags, large purses, or other containers allowed in the maze.
Don't forget, we have two mazes at the farm -- our 1-acre maze for lil' farmers (included with activity admission) and our 10-acre corn maze (additional) for the more adventerous folks.
Mazes of the Past
It's always fun to see how the maze has changed over the years. We strive to keep our tillable ground healthy and producing at peak yields and that requires crop rotation. That can be challenging when the maze acres are surrounded by the other parts of the farm. We hope you enjoy some of these historical maze photos.