2019 Photo Contest
Another year yields more awesome family photos taken at the farm. We would love to see photos taken of your family and friends visiting Rader Family Farms during our 2019 season. Choose your favorite three shots and upload them to us — and you'll be entered in our Annual Photo Contest!
Photo Contest Prizes:
- 1st Place Prize: Two 2020 Farm Season Passes, 1 Dozen Homemade Pumpkin Donuts & 1 Bag of Kettle Corn
- 2nd Place Prize: Two 2020 Farm Season Passes
- 3rd Place Prize: Two 2020 Day Passes
Winners will be announced by March 31, 2020.
2019 Photo Contest Rules
- Rader Family Farms, LLC is the sponsor for this contest
- The contest is open to amateur photographers only. Photographers must be at least 16 years of age or have written permission of parent or guardian to enter contest.
- All submissions must be received by Nov. 29, 2019
- The photo must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The photo must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Photos must be taken at Rader Family Farms during the 2019 season.
- Rader Family Farms may choose to display the top winners and any entries on their website, Instagram and Facebook.
- No more than three (3) entries per person.
- Minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable, as are HDR images. Any other changes to the photo will render the photograph ineligible for a prize.
- A panel of judges will select the top three photos based on relevance to Rader Family Farms, creativity, and quality of the photos. Winners will be announced by March 31, 2020.
- Once uploaded on our site, all photo entries become property of Rader Family Farms, LLC. By entering the 2019 Photo Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Rader Family Farms, LLC to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries in connection with the 2019 Photo Contest and promotion of future Photo Contests, in any media now or hereafter known.
- Ineligibility: For-hire photos and professional photography are not allowed. Employees of RFF and their families are not eligible. RFF reserves the right to refuse any photograph.